Tuesday, June 30, 2009

a crazy dream

Doug reminded me that I forgot to post about, and completely forgot about, (my memory is so bad these days) a dream that I had that was totally off-the-wall. It was right before I woke up and I didn't remember all of it. I remember being in the middle of this Star Wars- type scenario. It was outer space, and we were kind of floating in space. We had the ability to move though, like flying like Superman. The bad guy was firing a laser gun at me. I was defending myself with these huge sheet pans (kind of gigantic cookie sheets for those unfamiliar with a restaurant kitchen). I was deflecting laser shots with them like a knight would deflect sword blows with his shield. When I told Doug about this, he laughed and said that I have been spending too much time at Prairie Bay (a really classy restaurant in town where I am the dishwasher). I suppose I would have to agree. I have fun in that kitchen, though. :-)

No comments: