Sunday, June 24, 2007

Last Post of the Day

I really need to get some sleep, since my day starts at 4 a.m. tomorrow. First, I wanted to throw a few more things out there.

Heather’s mom planned on coming to Minnesota at the end of July, so that she would be here when our second baby is born. Unfortunately, she had an accident a few days back, and I am not sure if she can make it. I know that she reads this, so of course, I will say what I would have said even if she did NOT read this. Come on out anyway! Well, we hope that Laura can make it when the baby is born, but she has so much to deal with in getting better that if she cannot make it, we will understand and will visit her and the rest of the family in Indiana as soon as we can. Heather’s mom headed home from the hospital this weekend, but has a lot of healing to do on the road to complete recovery again. We are all just thrilled that she is okay. It goes without saying that accidents are scary, especially when family and parents are involved.

Gabriel does love his nana, so whenever we get together, he will get a big kick out of seeing the rest of Heather’s family. Oh, he also really enjoys the antics of his uncle Josh. Their immediate family is smaller and they are a close-knit bunch. Getting together with them is great fun, so I am looking forward to the next visit. I know I can safely say the same thing for Heather and Gabriel. We eagerly anticipate the family visits that will be coming this year and in the future.

Okay. I am off to bed. Rest well, good evening, and when you awake and find yourself immersed in a Monday, remember that Friday is just around the corner. Hang in there. Good night, folks.

No comments: